Thursday, September 23, 2010

Win from August

I forgot to post about my AmericInn win! I was at work checking Facebook on my break and I was scrolling through the status updates and saw one for AmericInn about the winner of their scavenger hunt, it had some other name. I kept scrolling and the first prize winners names were listed next. I saw my name! I posted on their Facebook page that I was happy I had won and sent them an email asking if they needed any information from me. I got a response I think that night or the next day saying that they would send my prize to the address I had signed up with and that it would require a signature! I had my prize within the next three days! This is my biggest win so far. It was a $100 Visa gift card (which has already been used, I treated the family to Famous Dave's) and two $100 gift certificates to AmericInn.

This is such a neat win because when my husband and I first got together we actually stayed at an AmericInn suite.

No comments: