Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Random Me

Some random facts about me.

1. I hate winter, well I hate ice and white knuckling it in the car while I worry about sliding on said ice and crazy Iowa drivers.

2. I’m sort of winging it with trying to figure out how to raise a 13 year old boy. I mess up often. But in the end I hope he turns out to be a good person, though he will likely be a snarky sarcastic cynic.

3. I’m a sweepstakes and giveaway junkie. I love winning things, anything and everything. Though I do limit my entering to things that I actually want or would give as a gift.

4. I’m an extremely open, honest person. I’ve been told I’m extremely opinionated and sometimes even brutal and forceful with those opinions. I’m learning to be less overbearing.

5. I talk and act and write in the way that I think. I can connect the dots in my head, but sometimes have to slow down to let others do the same.

No comments: